Dimension: 30 cm (Length) x 20 cm (Width) x 50 cm (Height)
Power: 1HP / 750W
DISCHARGE: 2" (50MM)
MAX HEAD: 13M
MAX FLOW RATE: 360L/MIN
Model: A21-1 / A21-3
HCP A21 (made in Taiwan) is a submersible pump for general waste water.
- 1 phase / 3 phase
- Without auto float switch
- A precision manufactured motor is achieved by utilising the highest standard of quality control.
- All rotors adopt heat treatment methods for drive shaft assembling.
- Stator winding impregnated with varnish that is heat dried in an industrial oven.
- HCP’s professional assembly line, complimented with a synthesised production test, ensures the highest level of final pump quality.
- Standard accessories include : cable with an epoxy resin sealed water resistant cable base, Auto-cut thermal motor protector, dual mechanical seals and lip seal design.
- Waste water
- Sump drainage
- Flood control
- Dewatering for fish pond or basement and cellars
Limits of use
- Liquid Temperature: 0~40°C
- Submersion Depth: 30m (100ft)
|Power||1 HP (750 watts)|
|Phase||1 / 3|
|Efficient / Max Head||10/13 meters|
|Efficient / Maximum Flow Rate||180/360 L/min|
Inquiry - HCP A21-1 / A21-3 SUBMERSIBLE PUMP - DISCHARGE 2", 1.0HP, 750W, MAX HEAD 13M, FLOW RATE 360L/MIN, 17KG
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.