Dimension: 30 cm (Length) x 30 cm (Width) x 65 cm (Height)
Power: 3.0HP / 2200W
DISCHARGE: 4" (100MM)
MAX HEAD: 18M
MAX FLOW RATE: 1100L/MIN
Model: AN43F-1 / AN43F-3
HCP AN43 (made in Taiwan) is a submersible pump for general waste water.
- 1 phase / 3 phase
- With auto float switch
- A precision manufactured motor is achieved by utilising the highest standard of quality control.
- All rotors adopt heat treatment methods for drive shaft assembling.
- Stator winding impregnated with varnish that is heat dried in an industrial oven.
- HCP’s professional assembly line, complimented with a synthesised production test, ensures the highest level of final pump quality.
- Standard accessories include : cable with an epoxy resin sealed water resistant cable base, Auto-cut thermal motor protector, dual mechanical seals and lip seal design.
- Waste water
- Sump drainage
- Flood control
- Dewatering for fish pond or basement and cellars
Limits of use
- Liquid Temperature: 0~40°C
- Submersion Depth: 30m (100ft)
|Power||3 HP (2200 watts)|
|Phase||1Ø / 3Ø|
|Efficient / Max Head||11.5/18 meters|
|Efficient / Maximum Flow Rate||700/1100 L/min|
Inquiry - HCP AN43F-1 / AN43F-3 SUBMERSIBLE PUMP - AUTO, DISCHARGE 4", 3.0HP, 2200W, MAX HEAD 18M, FLOW RATE 1100L/MIN, 37KG
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.