Dimension: 32 cm (Length) x 32 cm (Width) x 65 cm (Height)
Power: 5.0HP / 3700W
DISCHARGE: 3" (80MM)
MAX HEAD: 24M
MAX FLOW RATE: 1200L/MIN
HCP AN35 (made in Taiwan) is a submersible pump for general waste water.
- 3 phase
- Without auto float switch
- A precision manufactured motor is achieved by utilising the highest standard of quality control.
- All rotors adopt heat treatment methods for drive shaft assembling.
- Stator winding impregnated with varnish that is heat dried in an industrial oven.
- HCP’s professional assembly line, complimented with a synthesised production test, ensures the highest level of final pump quality.
- Standard accessories include : cable with an epoxy resin sealed water resistant cable base, Auto-cut thermal motor protector, dual mechanical seals and lip seal design.
- Waste water
- Sump drainage
- Flood control
- Dewatering for fish pond or basement and cellars
Limits of use
- Liquid Temperature: 0~40°C
- Submersion Depth: 30m (100ft)
|Power||5 HP (3700 watts)|
|Efficient / Max Head||19/24 meters|
|Efficient / Maximum Flow Rate||600/1200 L/min|
Inquiry - HCP AN35-3 SUBMERSIBLE PUMP - DISCHARGE 3", 5.0HP, 3700W, MAX HEAD 24M, FLOW RATE 1200L/MIN, 35KG
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.