Power: 10HP / 7500W
DISCHARGE: 6" (150MM)
MAX HEAD: 27M
MAX FLOW RATE: 2400L/MIN
HCP IC610 (made in Taiwan) is submersible dewatering pump for agriculture water supply.
- 3 phase
- The internal casting is treated with high solid painting, which can double the duration of anti-rusting, and extend the lifetime of the product.
- Standard design, incorporating a dry motor with thermal auto-cut that prevents the motor from over heating, and a cast iron motor frame for a faster heat dissipation. As well as an abrasion resistant double mechanical seal and an additional oil seal.
- Water cooled motor to ensure a long life in continuous and intermittent operation, with high efficiency and energy savings.
- An exceptional High-lift and suction impeller design, which allow for dewatering of underground or circulating water applications.
- For above or below surface water applications; the IC pump strainer can be easily removed and replaced with a check valve, which allows for dewatering up to max. 8m deep of underground water and water circulation applications. (W–Well Type)
- New casing cover, with metric thread bolt hole that is easier for valve and adapter connection.
- High solids Epoxy coating prolong metals from corrosion and oxidisation.
- Agriculture water supply and drainage.
- Water supply for agricultural irrigation systems and underground water pumping.
- Landscape, water feature and horticulture irrigation.
- Extraction of water from rivers, lakes and reservoirs.
Limits of use
- Liquid temperature: 0~40°C (32~104)
- Submersion Depth: 30m (100 ft)
|Power||10 HP (7500 watts)|
|Efficient / Maximum Head||17 / 27 meters|
|Efficient / Maximum Flow Rate||1500 / 2400 L/min|
|Solid Passage||10mm (3/8″)|
Inquiry - HCP IC610-3 SUBMERSIBLE DEWATERING PUMP - DISCHARGE 6", 10HP, 7500W, MAX HEAD 27M, FLOW RATE 2400L/MIN, 81KG
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.