Power: 0.5HP / 400W
DISCHARGE: 2" (50MM)
MAX HEAD: 10M
MAX FLOW RATE: 210L/MIN
Model: GD400 / GD400F
HCP GD400 is designed for the construction industry because they are lightweight, portable, and durable.
- 1 phase
- without auto float switch / with auto float switch
- The motor frame and mechanical seal bracket are made of aluminium alloy – that provides extra water cooling, to the motor, when water flows through.
- Vertical and horizontal orientation. They also provide extra adaptability and flexibility to various conditions of installations, such as: confined spaces, 8 inch narrow wells or shallow water.
- The model is equipped with: mechanical seals (silicon carbide), epoxy resin cable, watertight body structure that meets IP68 requirements, an auto-cut motor protector, and a water-cooling motor.
- The impeller and the hydraulic components are made of a special rubber that is durable and capable of handling construction site dewatering.
- The impeller is made with urethane rubber that provides extra wear-resistance on construction site dewatering.
- Civil engineering, dewatering of tunnel and ground works, and for use in storm water sewers.
- Dewatering of fluids containing solids.
- Ease of mobility for use by contractors, installers and service industries.
|Power||0.5 HP (400 watts)|
|Efficient / Maximum Head||8 / 10 meters|
|Efficient / Maximum Flow Rate||100 / 210 L/min|
Inquiry - HCP GD400 / GD400F SUBMERSIBLE PUMP - MANUAL/ AUTO, DISCHARGE 2", 230V, 400W, MAX HEAD 10M, FLOW RATE 210L/MIN, 10.5KG
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.