Power: 0.5HP / 400W
DISCHARGE: 2" (50MM)
MAX HEAD: 11M
MAX FLOW RATE: 200L/MIN
HCP GDR400 is a water cooling pump with rubber suction pads for residual removal as low as 1mm water level.
- 1 phase
- Without auto float switch
- A water cooling motor with rubber suction pads for residual removal as low as 1 mm (0.39″). Start up at water level of 5 mm.
- The best pump for removing water from flat surfaces because of its portability and light weight.
- IP68, an auto-cut motor protector and rubberised hydraulic components that can withstand any tough applications.
- Basement / Pool / Pond water removal.
- Residential, Commercial residue dewatering.
|Power||0.5 HP (400 watts)|
|Efficient / Maximum Head||8 / 11 meters|
|Efficient / Maximum Flow Rate||70 / 200 L/min|
Inquiry - HCP GDR400 SUBMERSIBLE PUMP - DISCHARGE 2", 230V, 400W, MAX HEAD 11M, FLOW RATE 200L/MIN, 10.5KG
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.