Power: 1HP / 750W
DISCHARGE: 4" (100MM)
MAX HEAD: 4M
MAX FLOW RATE: 1000L/MIN
Model: L41A-1 / L41A-3
HCP L41A (made in Taiwan) is large volume submersible dewatering pump.
- 1 phase / 3 phase
- Large flow capacities achieved with almost no vibration or noise by use of Axial & Mix Flow design.
- Robust construction and compact design with a dry motor, double mechanical seal and impeller flow guide vane for high efficiency.
- Easy handling, energy saving and low maintenance.
- High efficiency motor directly connects to impeller to achieve best energy savings.
- Pump manufactured with heavy duty housing, cable leads are isolated by hardened epoxy for water proofing, double mechanical seal.
- Achieved IP68 (highest submersible water resistant protection rating), keeps pumps dust free and water proof to provide extended pump life and performance.
- Shaft and impeller are precisely balanced for quiet and long life performance
- 3D computerised design of impeller and vanes conductive design provide highest pump efficiency and stability.
- Casted ALBC3 material (Aluminium Bronze) impeller, it has a great abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Aquiculture water pumping and drainage for large volume water applications.
- Water supply for landscape, water features, cooling in the power plant or drainage for industrial.
- Water extracting from rivers, lakes and reservoirs.
- Flood control or used for large volume dewatering.
- Others : Extraction of water from dock and river.
Limits Of Use
- Liquid Temperature: 0~40°C
- Submersion Depth: 30m (100ft)
|Power||1 HP (750 watts)|
|Phase||1Ø / 3Ø|
|Efficient / Maximum Head||3 / 4 meters|
|Efficient / Maximum Flow Rate||700 / 1000 L/min|
|Solid Passage||10mm (3/8″)|
Inquiry - HCP L41A-1 / L41A-3 LARGE VOLUME SUBMERSIBLE DEWATERING PUMP - DISCHARGE 4", 1HP, 750W, MAX HEAD 4M, FLOW RATE 1000L/MIN, 26KG
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.