Power: 7.5HP / 5500W
DISCHARGE: 8" (200MM)
MAX HEAD: 5M
MAX FLOW RATE: 4800L/MIN
HCP L200A (made in Taiwan) is large volume submersible dewatering pump.
- 3 phase
- Large flow capacities achieved with almost no vibration or noise by use of Axial & Mix Flow design.
- Robust construction and compact design with a dry motor, double mechanical seal and impeller flow guide vane for high efficiency.
- Easy handling, energy saving and low maintenance.
- High efficiency motor directly connects to impeller to achieve best energy savings.
- Pump manufactured with heavy duty housing, cable leads are isolated by hardened epoxy for water proofing, double mechanical seal.
- Achieved IP68 (highest submersible water resistant protection rating), keeps pumps dust free and water proof to provide extended pump life and performance.
- Shaft and impeller are precisely balanced for quiet and long life performance
- 3D computerised design of impeller and vanes conductive design provide highest pump efficiency and stability.
- Casted ALBC3 material (Aluminium Bronze) impeller, it has a great abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Aquiculture water pumping and drainage for large volume water applications.
- Water supply for landscape, water features, cooling in the power plant or drainage for industrial.
- Water extracting from rivers, lakes and reservoirs.
- Flood control or used for large volume dewatering.
- Others : Extraction of water from dock and river.
Limits Of Use
- Liquid Temperature: 0~40°C
- Submersion Depth: 30m (100ft)
|Power||7.5 HP (5500 watts)|
|Efficient / Maximum Head||4 / 5 meters|
|Efficient / Maximum Flow Rate||3500 / 4800 L/min|
|Solid Passage||22mm (7/8″)|
Inquiry - HCP L200A LARGE VOLUME SUBMERSIBLE DEWATERING PUMP - DISCHARGE 8", 7.5HP, 5500W, MAX HEAD 5M, FLOW RATE 4800L/MIN, 116KG
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.