Power: 7.5HP / 5500W
DISCHARGE: 3" (80MM)
MAX HEAD: 32M
MAX FLOW RATE: 1500L/MIN
HCP 80AFP25.5 (made in Taiwan) is a submersible pump for sewage water.
- 3 phase
- International standard design : cable, auto-cut, dry-motor, silicon carbide mechanical seal, high grade cast iron offering highest quality and performance.
- P/U/E multiple impeller designs to handle sewage solids and/or fibrous substances.
- Superior abrasion resistant mechanical seal manufactured with silicon carbide to ensure the best seal effect.
- Oil lip seal mounted outside of seal chamber stops solids gathering around seal faces.
- Full range offering low to high head and flow capabilities, with compact and easy installation.
- Available with Guide Rail System, which allows automatic remote connection and disconnection without entering the pit.
- Drainage of waste water from the attenuation tank, purifying tank and sewage tank in water treatment plant.
- Drainage of waste water containing fibrous additives from leather factory, dyeing factory and food processing factory.
- Sewage management, accumulated water, septic tank, stock farm.
|Power||7.5 HP (5500 watts)|
|Efficient / Maximum Head||10 / 32 meters|
|Efficient / Maximum Flow Rate||300 / 1500 L/min|
Inquiry - HCP 80AFP25.5 SUBMERSIBLE SEWAGE PUMP - DISCHARGE 3", 7.5HP, 5500W, MAX HEAD 32M, FLOW RATE 1500L/MIN, 75KG
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.